1. 30 Watts siren speaker with a warning light. When a sound is playing, the warning light turns on simultaneously.
2. Built-in a high quality MP3 player with great sound quality.
3. Equipped with a 8MB flash memory that can store about 8 minutes long MP3 format files (128Kbps).
4. Equipped with a micro SD slot on the internal circuit board, and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
5. Load/record MP3 files easily through connecting the internal circuit board to computer. It works like a USB drive on computer.
-The back cover needs to be taken away first.
6. Can be activated to play a sound and turn on the light by negative triggering or inputting a pulse signal (low level) .
7. Able to download multiple audio files onto the memory.
8. Supports two trigger modes (play next file and play a file in random) after each activation when there are multiple files.
9. Can be controlled by a button, switch, relay, PIR sensor, or an equipment with alarm output.
10. Sound volume is adjustable.
11. Industry grade design and stable performance.
1. Working voltage: DC 12-24V
2. Working current: ≤3000mA
3. Power consumption: ≤30W
4. Flash memory size: 8Mbytes
5. Audio format: MP3 format 32Kbps-192Kbps
6. Frequency response: 70Hz-12KHz
7. Sound level: 110dB
8. Protection class: IP44
View of the Internal Circuit Board
Examples of Wiring
1. Connection with a button/switch/relay
2. Connection with an infrared sensor or an equipment with alarm output (low pulse signal 0-3.3V)
Note: When you connect an infrared sensor in this way, please check the allowed power range, just in case the
sensor would be burned.