1. Equipped with a 433MHz 4 key remote control.
2. Each key (A, B, C, D) from the remote control triggers an associated sound file (001.mp3-004.mp3) respectively.
3. Uses a small siren horn. Small size but loud volume.
4. Built-in 4MB SPI flash memory, and supports max. 4 minutes long of MP3 files (128Kbps).
5. Replace sound files easily by connecting the internal sound board to computer via USB connection.
-No need any software/program. It'll be detected as a USB pen drive on computer.
6. Equipped with a class D watts amplifier.
7. Adjustable sound volume through the blue potentiometer on the internal sound board.
1. Working voltage: DC 6V-30V
2. Working current: ≤1000mA
3. Standby current: ≤10mA
4. Power consumption: ≤3W
5. On-board flash memory size: 4MB
6. Audio format: MP3 (≤192 Kbps)
7. Remote distance: ≤100m (open area)
8. Sound intensity: ≤100dB
Connect the micro USB port to computer to update audio files
Note: When the device is powered on, there is about 5 seconds delay time, which was designed for paring a remote control during such a duration. After 5 seconds, the device will be into standby. Users can just ignore this, because the remote control has been already paired with the device at our factory.