1. Adopts solid magnet to make sure loud volume and great sound quality.
2. Two versions (negative trigger and positive trigger) optional.
3. Built-in high quality MP3 player sound board.
4. The function/trigger mode of each input port can be set individually through a config file.
5. Support 7 main trigger modes and 5 assistant trigger modes.
6. Built-in 4Mbytes flash memory by default, and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
5. Able to update audio files through connecting the micro USB port from the internal sound board to computer.
-It will be detected as a USB flash drive on computer.
-When there is an inserted micro SD card on the board, the computer reads the micro SD card directly. In the same way, the device will directly play the sound from the micro SD card.
6. Built-in mono 15 watts class D amplifier and possible to connect with an audio output jack.
7. Adjustable sound volume through the small blue potentiometer on the internal sound board, and also possible to connect with
external buttons to adjust volume.
8. Industrial grade design and strong anti-jamming capability.
9. Dimensions: 79 x 76 x 100 mm
10. Size of the internal sound board: 45 x 45 mm
1. Working voltage: DC 12V-24V
2. Working current: ≤2000mA
3. Standby current: ≤10mA
4. Power consumption: ≤15W
5. Flash memory size: 4MB
6. Audio format: MP3 format 32Kbps-192Kbps
7. Sound pressure level: ≤110dB
8. Protection class: IP65
Before updating audio files, you need to use a cross screwdriver to take it apart as pictures shown below.
Also remove the screw at the middle of the board, and get the board to the front side as below.
Trigger Modes / Function Settings
Each of the parameter from “0”to “B”represents a corresponding trigger mode, which can be set individually for each of the 6 trigger input ports in the config file. See the details below.
Please get the manual for the details.
View of Dimensions