1. 7 trigger inputs available and triggered by negative pulse or GND.
2. The function / trigger mode of each input can be set individually through a configuration file.
3. Equipped with a high quality audio decoder that is able to decode MP3 and WAV audio formats.
4. Built-in a 16Mbytes flash memory and supports about 16 minutes MP3 files of 128Kbps.
5. Able to update audio files through the micro USB port based on PC like using a USB flash drive.
6. Built-in a mono 15 watts class D amplifier to reproduce a beautiful sound output.
7. 12-40V DC wide power input and stable performance.
8. Adjustable sound volume through the potentiometer.
9. Adopts solid and durable aluminium case.
10. Industrial grade design and strong anti-jamming capability.
1. Working voltage: 12-40V DC
2. Working current: ≤1000mA
3. Power Consumption: ≤15W
4. Flash memory size: 16MB
5. Audio format: MP3 / WAV
View of Interfaces
Example of Wiring Connection