FN-AL7T is a triggerable audio player with 7 input terminals. Built in 10W class D amplifier chip with loud volume and great sound quality. It adopts a solid and durable metal case that is suitable for industrial applications.
1. Two trigger versions (negative trigger and positive trigger) optional.
2. Built-in a high quality MP3 player with 8MB flash memory.
3. Supports inserting USB flash drive and micro SD card as the extended storage devices.
4. Supports max. 32GB USB flash drive and max. 32GB micro SD card.
5. 7 trigger inputs available and they can be connected with as many as 7 buttons/switches/relays, etc.
6. Supports 8 types of trigger modes and each trigger mode can be set easily through a text document.
7. Supports RS485 control mode to meet some industrial applications.
8. Built-in a class D 10 Watts amplifier and the sound is loud and clear.
9. Uploading audio files by connecting the micro USB port of the device to computer with a USB data cable.
10. Sound volume is adjustable through turning the potentiometer.
11. Able to drive an external equipment like a warning light or a motor simultaneously when it is playing a sound.
12. Equipped with a 3.5mm audio output jack that can be connected to an external amplifier or an active speaker.
13. Adopts solid and durable aluminium alloy case.
14. Industrial grade design and strong anti-jamming capability.
1. Working voltage: 12-40V DC
2. Working current: ≤1000mA
3. Power Consumption: ≤10W
4. Flash memory size: 8MB
5. Audio format: MP3 (≤192Kbps)
8 Types of Trigger Modes
View of Interfaces
Examples of Wiring Connection
Working with a PIR Sensor
1. When the device works with this PIR sensor, please supply 12-24V to the device (not higher than 24V).
2. The power wires (red and black) connect to the terminals VCC and GND of the device, and the yellow wire (signal output from the PIR sensor) connects to the K1 of the device.
3. Please use trigger mode number 2 (for single file only) or number 6 (for mutiple files) in the config file.
Specs for PIR Sensor
Contact: Mr. Kevin Xu
Add: No. 334, Shangye Avenue, Huadu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China