1. Equipped with a high quality MP3 player with great sound quality.
2. Built-in a 4MB flash memory by default, which is able to store total of 4 minutes MP3 files of 128Kbps.
3. Update sound files to the internal flash memory easily through the micro USB port based on PC.
4. Play the sound files by negative triggering/low level signal.
5. 4 different trigger modes available.
6. Can be controlled by buttons, switches or relays.
7. Built-in a 20watts class D amplifier for a loud sound output.
8. Sound volume can be set in a configuration file.
9. Wide power input(9-24V DC) and stable performance.
1. Working voltage: DC 9V-24V
2. Working current: ≤800mA (Input: DC12V)
3. Power Consumption: ≤20W
4. Flash memory size: 4MB
5. Audio format: MP3/WAV
Examples of Wiring Connection
1. Connection for Normal Use
2. Connection for Automatic Playback When Powered On