FNM-803B is a weaterproof audio player used for outdoor purposes. It can be activated with a low level signal or relay. Built-in 20W class D amplifier and sound volume is adjustable.
1. Adopts anti-corrosion and anti-rust thickened zinc alloy enclosure.
2. Rainproof, windproof and dust-proof, can be used for outdoor purposed application scenarios.
3. Built-in a high quality MP3 player with 8MB flash memory.
4. Supports inserting USB flash drive and micro SD card as the extended storage devices.
5. Supports max. 32GB USB flash drive and max. 32GB micro SD card.
6. 7 trigger inputs available and they can be connected with as many as 7 buttons/switches/relays, etc.
7. Equipped with pluggable terminal blocks, and easy to connect.
8. Supports 8 types of trigger modes and each trigger mode can be set easily through a text document.
9. Built-in a class D 20 Watts amplifier and the sound is loud and clear.
10. Uploading audio files by connecting the micro USB port of the device to computer with a USB data cable.
11. Sound volume is adjustable through turning the potentiometer at the bottom of the device.
12. Two options available (through the DC power jack or the power supply terminal block) to power the device.
1. Working Voltage: 9-24V DC
2. Working Current: ≤ 2000mA
3. Standby Current: ≤ 10mA
4. Audio Format: MP3 (Bit rate: 8-192Kbps)
5. Audio Output Power: ≤ 20Watts
6. Protection Grade: IPX6
8 Types of Trigger Modes
Example of Connection
1. Connected to a DC Power Supply
2. Connected to an AC to DC Power Adapter
Contact: Mr. Kevin Xu
Add: No. 334, Shangye Avenue, Huadu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China