1. With high quality audio decoder, supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
2. Sampling rates supported: 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48(KHz).
3. 24 bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
4. Supports one-on-one 4 button trigger control mode and UART serial port control mode.
5. In button control mode, it plays back 4 sounds one-on-one by negative triggering.
6. Uses micro SD card and the built-in SPI flash memory for storage devices.
7. Built-in a 4MB SPI flash memory by default, and supports max. 16MB.
8. Supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
9. Possible to load audio files to the flash memory directly via the micro USB connecting with computer like using a USB flash drive.
10. Equipped with a mono 10 watts amplifier that can drive a 10 watts speaker directly.
11. Equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack for stereo output that can drive an earphone directly or connect with an external amplifier.
12. Adjustable sound volume with the potentionmeter.
13. Wide range for power input(DC9-24V).
14. PCB size: 52mmx49mm
1. Working voltage: DC 9V-24V
2. Working current: ≤400mA (Input: DC12V)
3. Power Consumption: ≤10W
4. On-board flash memory size: 4MB
5. Audio format: MP3 and WAV
Connections for Buttons/Switches
K1, K2, K3 and K4 are representing Normally Open (N.O.) manual buttons. TX port and RX port are used to connect with a MCU, through which sending serial commands to control the module. Please refer to the connection example below.