1. Built-in a high quality 24bit of audio decoder with stereo audio output.
2. Supports to play audio files of MP3 and WAV formats.
3. On-board a high quality 2 x 25 Watts class D amplifier to directly connect with two 8 ohm speakers of 10-25 Watts, for left channel and right channel.
4. Built-in a 16Mbytes flash memory that can store about 16 minutes of MP3 files of 128Kbps.
5. Supports maximum 32GB micro SD card and micro SD card is detected and applied in priority.
6. When a micro SD card is inserted and the module is connected with computer through the USB, computer will read the micro SD card directly.
7. When a micro SD is inserted, the module always plays the audio files from the micro SD card.
8) Playback of the ‘one-on-one' associated audio files are triggered by GND or negative pulse to any of the 20 input terminals.
9. Possible playback of 255 MP3 / WAV audio files per 20 ‘one-on-one’ associated folders through negative trigger.
10. Four select-able triggering modes are provided through a configuration file.
11. Supports audio output to an external amplifier through the 3.5mm audio jack.
12. Separate volume control for each sound channel (only for on-board amplifier).
13. Wide range for power input DC (9V-24V).
14. Industry-grade design and strong anti-jamming capability.
15. PCB size: 80mm x 60 mm.x 12mm
1. Power input: DC 9V-24V
2. Rated output: 25W×2 (RL= 8 Ω d =1%)
3. Noise Voltage: ≤50m V
4. Frequency response: 200-18KHz
5. SNR: ≥ 90dB