1. Adopts Modbus RTU standard communication protocol.
2. Equipped with 3 color (red/yellow/green) LED signal light.
3. Supports 3 types of flash modes (quick flash/slow flash/always on).
4. Free to set the signal light to work in any color and any flash mode along with the sound alarming.
5. Able to realize sound and light alarming simultaneously.
6. Able to realize sound alarming individually.
7. Able to control working status of the signal light during sound alarming.
8. Built-in 4MB flash memory and supports max. 4 minutes long MP3 files of 128Kbps.
9. Able to replace audio files via USB connection to computer.
-The internal memory of the device will be directly detected as a USB flash drive on computer. No need any auxiliary software.
10. Able to set different communication baud rates (4800/9600/19200/38400/57600/115200/256000/35250).
11. Able to adjust sound volume through sending the related serial commands.
12. Simple to install and easy to use.
1. Operating voltage: DC 9-30V
2. Output power: 1W
3. Audio format: MP3 (≤192Kbps)
4. Memory capacity: 4MB
5. Light color: red/yellow/green
6. Flash mode of signal light: quick flalsh/slow flash/always on
7. Frequency response: 70Hz-13KHz
8. Sound intensity: ≤100dB
RS485 Communication Settings
1. Baud rate: 9600 (default)
2. Data bits: 8
3. Stop bits: 1
4. Parity: None
5. Flow control: None
This wiring example shows that the alarm is connected to a computer via a USB to RS485 converter. Running a serial debugging software on computer, users can debug and test the alarm easily before applying it to a workshop machine or an industrial equipment.
When it is connected to a PLC or an industrial controller, in the same way, the yellow wire from the alarm is connected to the RS485 communication port A (+) of the PLC/industrial controller, while the green wire is connected to the RS485 communication port B (-).