1. Built-in a high quality 24bit of audio decoder with stereo audio output.
2. Supports to play audio files of MP3 and WAV formats.
3. On-board a high quality 2 x 20 Watts class D amplifier to directly connect with two 4-8 ohm speakers of 10-20 Watts, for left channel and right channel.
4. Uses SD card or USB flash drive for sound file storage devices.
5. Supports maximum 32GB SD card or 32GB USB flash drive.
6. Supports button control mode, UART and RS485 serial control modes.
7. In button control mode, playback of the ‘one-on-one' associated audio files are triggered by negative pulse to any of the 20 input terminals.
8. In button control mode, possible playback of 255 MP3/WAV audio files per 20 ‘one-on-one' associated folders through negative trigger.
9. In button control mode, four select-able triggering modes are provided through a configuration file.
10. Supports audio output to an external amplifier through the audio jack.
11. Separate volume control for each sound channel (only for on-board amplifier).
12. On-board relay used to control on/off to external equipment during playback.
13. Wide range for power input DC (12V - 24V).
14. Industry-grade design and strong anti-jamming capability.
15. PCB size: 110mm x 65 mm.
1. Power input: DC12V - 24V
2. Rated output: 20W×2 (RL= 8 Ω d =1%)
3. Noise Voltage: ≤50mV
4. Frequency response: 20-20KHz
5. SNR: ≥ 90dB
6. Audio format: MP3/WAV
K1 through K20 are representing Normally Open (N.O.) manual buttons. Please refer to the connection example below.
There are two ‘GND’ connecting terminals for convenient connections on the both sides of the 20 input connection terminals for the buttons.
The volume potentiometer “VOL_L” associates with “SPK1” while the volume potentiometer “VOL_R” associates with “SPK2”.
The on-board amplifiers disconnect with speakers automatically, when the on-board audio jack is connected to an external amplifier/active speaker.
The relay is triggered (activated) only during playback.