FN-M16P is a small and low price MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
1. Supports MP3 and WAV decoding.
2. Supports FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
3. 24-bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
4. Supports AD key control mode and UART RS232 serial control mode.
5. Supports maximum 32GB micro SD card and 32GB USB flash drive.
6. Supports maximum 3000 audio files under the root directory of the storage device.
7. Supports maximum 99 folders, and each folder can stores 255 audio files.
8. Supports inter-cut advertisements.
9. Supports random playback.
10. Built-in a 3 watts amplifier that can direct drive a 3 watts speaker.
11. 30 levels adjustable volume, and 6 levels adjustable EQ.
12. PCB Size: 20.5 x 20.5mm
1. Car navigation voice broadcast;
2. Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
3. Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
4. Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
5. Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
6. Public security border control channel voice prompts;
7. Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
8. Electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
9. Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
10. Fire alarm voice prompts;
11. Automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast;
Contact: Mr. Kevin Xu
Add: No. 334, Shangye Avenue, Huadu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China