FN-S10P is a simplified serial MP3 module that uses a high quality MP3 and WMV decoder chip. It is able to play back specified audio files and realize other functions through simple UART serial commands provided. It uses a SPI flash memory as the storage unit, and users can update audio files easily through directly connecting it with PC as simple as using a USB flash drive. Without the cumbersome underlying operating, easy to use, stable and reliable are the most important features of this module.
1. Supports MP3 and WAV decoding.
2. Supports sampling rate (KHZ): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
3. 24-bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
4. Built-in a 4MBytes (32Mbits) SPI flash memory by default, and possible to produce 8Mbytes (64Mbits) or 16Mbytes (128Mbits) version.
5. Update audio files via the micro USB port through connecting with PC. Easy to operate and no need any software.
6. Supports combination playback(group playback) that can realize telling time, temperature and etc.
7. Supports advertising spots during playback of a track.
8. Supports random playback and repeat/loop playback.
9. 30 levels adjustable volume.
10. Directly drive a 3W speaker and also possible to connect with an external headphone or amplifier.
11. PCB size: 26 x18mm
Contact: Mr. Kevin Xu
Add: No. 334, Shangye Avenue, Huadu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China