1. A negative trigger version or a positive trigger version can be selected.
2. Built-in a high quality MP3 player with 8MB flash memory.
3. Supports inserting USB flash drive and micro SD card as the extended storage devices.
4. Supports max. 32GB USB flash drive and max. 32GB micro SD card.
5. 7 trigger inputs available and they can be connected with as many as 7 push buttons/switches/relays, etc.
6. Supports 8 types of trigger modes and each trigger mode can be set easily through a config file (text document).
7. Built-in a 50W*2 class D amplifier and the audio output is powerful.
8. Uploading audio files by connecting the micro USB port of the device to computer with a USB data cable.
9. Sound volume is adjustable through turning the volume knob.
10. Able to drive an external equipment like a warning light or a motor simultaneously when it is playing a sound.
11. Equipped with a 3.5mm audio output jack that can be connected to an external amplifier or an active speaker.
12. Adopts solid and durable aluminium alloy case.
13. Industrial grade design and strong anti-jamming capability.
1. Working voltage: 12-24V DC
2. Working current: ≥8500mA @12V (when it has two 50W speakers)
≥4250mA @24V (when it has two 50W speakers)
3. Power consumption: ≤100W
4. Flash memory size: 8MB
5. Audio format: MP3
8 Type Trigger Modes
Number in Config File
Corresponding Trigger Mode
Short press the button to start playing, and during playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be interruptible and it will play from the beginning.
Press the button and hold to start playing repeatedly, and when the button is released the board stops playing.
Short press the button to start playing, and during playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be NOT interruptible.
In this mode, K1 works as Next, K2 Previous, K3 Play/Pause, K4 Stop, K5 Volume Up, K6 Volume Down, K7 Random playback (it plays a sound randomly after each triggering). Special function: When K1 is short-circuited to GND first and use this mode in the config file and once power is applied, the board is able to play a sound in a loop or play multiple sounds one by one in a loop until power is off.
In this mode, sound file 000.mp3 will play in a loop when power is applied. Any button from K1 to K7 (associated 001.mp3 to 007.mp3) can interrupt it and switch to play the associated sound file. Once the associated sound file finishes the playback, sound file 000.mp3 will continue to play in a loop.
Each button from K1 to K7 have their associated folders from 01 to 07 respectively. Each folder can store multiple files (for example from 001.mp3 to 030.mp3). Short press the button to play sound file 001.mp3, and short press again to play the next file 002.mp3, and so on. When the last sound file finish playing, short press again to go back to playing file 001.mp3. During playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be interruptible and it will playnext file.
The same as mode “5”, but during playing, the playback will be uninterruptible.
Each button from K1 to K7 have their associated folders from 01 to 07 respectively. Each folder can store multiple files (for example from 001.mp3 to 030.mp3). Short press the button to play all of the sound files in order one by one. During playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be interruptible and it will playnext file and continue to play the rest of the file. When the last sound file finishes playback, it’ll stop.
View of Interfaces
Examples of Wiring Connection
1. Negative trigger version
2. Positive trigger version